I am a visually impaired accessibility advocate and developer based in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Interested in politics and technology, I strive for a better, more inclusive internet experience and everyone's opportunity to use free and Open Source software.
Many more projects live on my GitHub page!
- AssistiveTool/AssistiveCam Entirely free and vendor independent camera viewer with an efficient workflow for visually impaired users
- i3mag Screen magnification script for the i3 window manager based on X's tiling capability
- c3blind Assembly for blind and visually impaired individuals at Chaos events
- jeopardy A modern board for hosting live jeopardy-like gameshows
- Fish A fully-featured and flexible IRC Bot (with a powerful plugin API)
- Various (hackathon) prototypes, e.g.
So far, I have given a handful of introductory talks on software accessibility:
If you would like me to speak or give a workshop on Software Accessibility at your company or conference, hit me up!
Social & Contact